Thursday, September 8, 2011

He really wants to blog but won't admit it.

When I shared with my husband that I had a blog spot he kinda snorted as if to say....what next? I think he may have read a couple or two of my post but that's no big deal. I've discovered that I receive a few moments of satisfaction as I type my thoughts and memories down. The very thought that someone far away could easily stumble upon my page is pretty gratifying for me. Honestly, the first few post drove me crazy because I kept going to my stats to check and see if any one had read anything or posted a comment. Now it doesn't matter much to me. I'm kinda committed to this thing now.

Anyway, every now and again while sharing my day with my husband he'll interrupt me and say,"you should blog about this". As if I need help trying to decide what to blog about. See, what he doesn't get is that I have endless blog moments all stored up in my head and I need to let them out.

It didn't dawn on me until yesterday that my husband wants to blog but he can't because that would be too much like......I told him so......but for the record if he ever does I did tell him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment