Monday, September 5, 2011

1-800 #'s and Private calls!

Listen you 1- 800 # people and especially you private call people, today is Labor Day!. I'm choosing not to do anything. If I answer your calls this would require me to work. I'd have to get up off my sofa, press buttons and pull out my calendar to make payment and/or arrangements. Listen. No! Leave me alone!.....now that I'm thinking about it ....why are you working? You should have this day off as well.

......and why I'm at it, don't call my home using your automated system to ask me if I'm the person whom you were trying to contact and if I am to please stay on the line. I'm never going to stay on the line! Also, don't call me with hostility in your voice. I'm not easily intimidated and this prolongs what should be a smooth and short conversation. Lastly, if you get a hold of me, don't have me to address you as Mr. or Mrs. and then feel it to be okay for you  to call me by my first name. I mean, are you serious! I don't even know you like that...

........ugh! My phone is ringing.....I'm not answering it.......I don't anyone who lives In Colorado!

Have a relaxing Labor Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment